OOTD 2012 : My Birthday! (First Video)

READ THIS PLEASE*******

Hello guys, My Name is Ashley and this is my first official fashion video on youtube! I am so excited to finally get this started. I have been thinking about doing this for a while now. I am 17 years old and is about to go into high-school as a Senior! So I want to show people how I dress and what my style is. I will be doing a back to school video (coming very soon) so stay tuned for that, I will be doing MORE OOTD's if you guys like, Fashion videos for the winter (I live in Florida BTW), and also Advice! I am very good with giving advice to people so if you have any fashion questions, life questions anything message me and I will be sure to answer it in a video if i have enough if not I'll just answer you in the message! I would LOVE if you guys commented below and gave me your thoughts and wishes of what you want me to do! I am also pretty okay with make up! I don't wear much but when I do it looks very nice if I do say so myself. So maybe some Make Up tutorials? Just let me know.
I just want to help the people like myself who don't have tons of money to go out shopping every day, I am here to help you work with the stuff you have and get nice looking things for cheap!! :) Also If you look on my channel now I have OLD music videos I just uploaded, I will be moving them to a NEW channel of mine which will be Called "AshluvMusicVids" Its not made yet but it will be soon. but my Ashluv085 channel will also be used for random Vlogs so look out for those.I would like to keep these channels active so subscribe to both when its up! please. Okay if you read ALL of this you are truley amazing! I am going to let you go now!

Song used in video : Primadonna Girl by marina & the diamonds
My friend erica owns a fashion Blog Check it out here!!! : http://www.zarridlife.com/


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment